Ice cream swirl egg?

I haven't seen one like that before, but it looks pretty neat.....ice cream swirl with a heart on top....nice, you have a chicken artist

My orpingtons used to lay weird eggs like that all the time. Looks cool and doesn't effect the taste!

I missed the heart shape, good thing it won't effect the flavor, 4 hens and only 1 to 2 eggs a day--we are on egg rations. Our farrier, who we bought from before the girls arrived last week, had 2 dog attacks in as many days and has no extra eggs. I'm suppose to share with my folks--hopefully the girls will become regular soon
barnie.gif

You could blow the egg out, eat the egg (scrambled of course) and keep the shell.....if you've never done it before, using a needle or pin, poke a small hole in one end, and a little bit larger hole in the other, hold the pin in one of the holes with the pin being at the bottom, and poke and swirl with the pin to break up the yolk, then blow through the smaller hole and the egg will come out the other hole. This way you get both....eat the egg, keep the shell, with no smell...
smile.png

edited because I saw misspellings.....oops

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom