Id for ducklings

Rouen is the larger one with eye stripes.
Yellow is a pekin
All brown is khaki campbell
Yellow with grey undertones welsh harlequin
And the brown with eye stripes and striped feet- likely a golden hybrid or welsh/khaki cross

Rouen is the larger one with eye stripes.
Yellow is a pekin
All brown is khaki campbell
Yellow with grey undertones welsh harlequin
And the brown with eye stripes and striped feet- likely a golden hybrid or welsh/khaki cross
I feel better hearing that. I had got the smaller 3 yesterday after wanting more variety and I was pretty sure about the Khaki campbell one, but the other two I got just because they were different and I was hoping something interesting. I got them at TSC and they of course could identify the rouen and pekin ok enough and even the khaki but the other two she said were prolly some kind of pekin and another rouen......I was hoping she was wrong. This makes me excited to see them grow up even more thanks! Have you had all those breeds?

I feel better hearing that. I had got the smaller 3 yesterday after wanting more variety and I was pretty sure about the Khaki campbell one, but the other two I got just because they were different and I was hoping something interesting. I got them at TSC and they of course could identify the rouen and pekin ok enough and even the khaki but the other two she said were prolly some kind of pekin and another rouen......I was hoping she was wrong. This makes me excited to see them grow up even more thanks! Have you had all those breeds?
Yes. I don't breed any of them anymore as i am concentrating on Anconas, Muscovy, and Call ducks now. But bred and raised the others for a number of years

Back
Top Bottom