I'd like 10 min alone with the people who did this....

PC - this is the first I've heard about this..didn't even see it on my local news. Anyways, at the end of the news story it said that they are going to be turned over to the PA Dept of Agriculture where they will be rehomed to local farms.

Jody

Have any of yall even thought about the possiblity that the kids that done this may have chickens at home and wanted to free these hens from a battery operation?

And it just went along so well to to also become the best senior prank ever.

This was Funny
lol.png

The chickens were fine and it was all in good fun!

Last edited:
I bet we'll all be surprised at all of the "criminal charges" those kids will be hit with if they are caught.

Don't want ya'll to think that I condone criminal behavior but I really hope the kids get away with it.
I'd really hate to see an otherwise good kid have his life screwed up by the system over a prank such as this.

I can imagine someone said something like, "this school is full of chicken s___" ...and someone else said "yeah"...and from there is went a fowl, lol!! Glad they didn't say "this school is full of horse s__" or there sure would have been bigger piles to clean up!!

Because this didn't harm the chickens, and in fact they were considerate enough of their feathered friends to feed them, I found the story hilarious and alittle heart warming! The kids had a great prank and the chickens got their 15 minutes of fame, lol!!! Rock on Seniors!!

Sorry but I don't see how these chickens were "abused" in any way.
As high school pranks go this one was BRILLIANT [in my opinion at least].
And this assessment comes from someone who was involved in quite a few pranks back in the day.
big_smile.png

I am with Purple, that frigin funny!!! The birds weren't not hurt they anyone sees and if it is true about laying eggs there too then they were not stressed either. LCRT crack that shell and smile a little.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom