If you have a beautiful coop that looks like a little house, post!

NHCrazy4Chicks

In the Brooder
9 Years
Nov 20, 2010
Southern NH
Hello! There are 653 pages of coops and runs, etc.! WOW! I've already looked at all the ones posted in the coop design section and again WOW! But what I would LOVE to see is all the absolute beautiful coops that are almost too good for chickens! (The key being almost! Nothing is too good for chickens!!!) If you have that coop that looks like a little house, or is decorated to the hilt, or would put your own home to shame, please add a post! So basically, if any chicken lover would have serious coop envy, that's the one that should get posted! And be proud of them! I plan on having an amazing coop built some day! I know many people don't agree - saying it's a waste of money and effort and that the chickens won't know the difference or won't lay any better, but what the heck! I want a beautiful coop! Of course, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with a basic design or using recycled materials (which is a much greener method)! I just have an interest in seeing the out of the world coops that would knock my socks off!
ep.gif
In the interest of full disclosure, I'm also looking for ideas to "borrow."
big_smile.png

Be proud of your coops and thanks for posting!

Quote:
I KNEW youd post on this one! gorgeous!!!

Ha ha!
lol.png
Three guesses what your Christmas Card will look like from me!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
I KNEW youd post on this one! gorgeous!!!

Ha ha!
lol.png
Three guesses what your Christmas Card will look like from me!!!

1 guess who is the worst at sending cards?? I can send eggs like there's no tomorrow but cards
hide.gif
BAD!!!

Last edited:
I went for more of the red barn look with mine. I see it from the kitchen window, so I wanted something I'd enjoy looking at. I need to get some new pics since I've done more to finish it up this fall...

Coop002.jpg

chickenrun002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom