I'll draw ya horses. :)

Alright! I've opened all of these up to make them big, and I'm starting! First come first server though, you will get yours in the order that you posted it.
smile.png

Quote:
Cool.
cool.png
My new colt, Duce, was not standing still for us the day after we got him home, but the other day, all of our neighbor's cattle came up to the fence, and Duce stood in front of them and posed!

107352_duceandcows.jpg

Quote:
Hi Nature Freak, Hoss is a registered American Spotted Draft. I had never heard of the breed until I found him. He has Shire and Percheron in his lineage. Thank you so much for the compliment. He is as sweet as he is gorgeous. He fox hunts, does dressage and goes anywhere with a calm and pleasant manner. We love him and a drawing would be so exciting. I see you have lots of others asking now. You will be busy! Thank you!

Quote:
Hi Nature Freak, Hoss is a registered American Spotted Draft. I had never heard of the breed until I found him. He has Shire and Percheron in his lineage. Thank you so much for the compliment. He is as sweet as he is gorgeous. He fox hunts, does dressage and goes anywhere with a calm and pleasant manner. We love him and a drawing would be so exciting. I see you have lots of others asking now. You will be busy! Thank you!

That would explain why he is so big!
lol.png

Yes, I'm working on them, but we had to unload hay yesterday, the day before I had a friend over and we went to buy a trailer which took all day, the day before we took my colt to get gelded, the day before a guy came over and helped us build our round pen, and I can't remember what happened that day before that!
lol.png

Quote:

That would explain why he is so big!
lol.png

Yes, I'm working on them, but we had to unload hay yesterday, the day before I had a friend over and we went to buy a trailer which took all day, the day before we took my colt to get gelded, the day before a guy came over and helped us build our round pen, and I can't remember what happened that day before that!
lol.png

Oh, wait, I remember! My computer was all messed up for a few days and I couldn't get on it.

Back
Top Bottom