I'm a fowl lover!

gorobin

Hatching
Nov 21, 2015
Hi friends. I have used this site many times seeking answers to ?'S regarding the behavior and care of my flock of chickens, ducks and geese. Thanks to all that have shared. I am now a somewhat educated owner of my feathered friends and able to share ìnfo that has worked to have a thriving flock of 10 chickens, one duck, a pair of pomeranian and a pair of buff geese. Glad to be a party of the solution.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Now you are an official BYC member - you can post questions and get personal answers. Glad you joined us at the Backyard chickens flock.

Hi friends. I have used this site many times seeking answers to ?'S regarding the behavior and care of my flock of chickens, ducks and geese. Thanks to all that have shared. I am now a somewhat educated owner of my feathered friends and able to share ìnfo that has worked to have a thriving flock of 10 chickens, one duck, a pair of pomeranian and a pair of buff geese. Glad to be a party of the solution.

Welcome To BYC! Glad you joined the flock. Please make yourself comfortable ask any questions you have.

I am on the coast in Mississippi and it is going down I. The 30's tonight and I am concerned about my peafowl. Is it too cold for them? They have a house for protection but they are still outside. Do they need a light?

Back
Top Bottom