I'm Back long time no see

Sueg4332

Crowing
14 Years
Nov 7, 2008
Ceres, California
I got out of breeding chickens for a long time. Only have my old crème legbars. some old mixed marans a few pure bred, some naked necks. Most of the amerucana have died (old age and fox invasions.
My roosters just killed my last wheat amerucana ( I was so sad) my favorite rooster.

I provably have 30 chickens now. Primary job for chickens is spreading horse manure and eating bugs.

Crème legbars (hens vary old) eggs not blue enough for me. was let down by the breed. bought eggs all over the country years ago.
Wheaten Marans both blue and black copper.
Naked necks they have grown on me.

I just love hatching eggs!!!! Had a big dickie incabator and a eco 20 brinsea. (which I love. I AM A HATCH ALCOHOLIC BIG TIME.. THAT IS WHY I AM USING ONLY THE SMALL INCABATOR. lol

I I like horses , painting, outdoors computer games , some wood work, yard work Hate house work , dishes are the worst.

I have 3 very old doves (pied) horses ( they are on welfare) eat , sleep and poo. And chihuahuas lots of old senior dogs.....Oh yes I have a cat that own me. Moved in one day and never left....

I found BYC many years ago. Spent many hours reading about chickens and the people that own them.

You might ask why I backed away. Here is the answer. I was totally addicted to hatching and buying eggs
Have a great day. Going to go look for some wheaten Amerucana eggs to hatch next month.
PS Trying to hatch turkeys they are at 7 days today. Added 7 chicken eggs today so the chicks can teach the turkeys how to eat and drink etc.

Howdy :frow
loop.gif

Back
Top Bottom