I'M BORED!

lost

Songster
11 Years
May 10, 2008
,nc
Well to let you know i'm not lazy. I got hurt at work two yrs ago. This past winter in feb. They decided it would be best if I would stay home. Because the doctors declared me 90% disable. So if i go outside there an't tomuch I can do. You can only clean the house but so much. Thats why I let the kids get chickens So I would have a hobby that an't to hard. Go to the sale trade sale meeet new people. But I didn't know I would become addicted lol. I'm just saying hey i'm bored nice to meet you. Good news we are buying a farm in dec. Thats when i get my settlement money. Don't tell my wife she said WE ARE NOT BUYING A FARM. But we can buy 10 to 20 acres thats fenced in but no animals
roll.png
Just wanted to let you know. Thanks for reading (listening)

Well, I sit at home and read BYC all dang day long and I HAVE a job. But, hey...what else am I supposed to do between project and while waiting on reports to run??

Good thing I have a WORK PC and a PERSONAL PC....LOL

Now, you know it makes no sense at all to buy property fenced in an all and then get NO animals. What's going to keep those fields mowed for ya? Huh? I mean, if you're techincally disabled YOU shouldn't be out there.

So, you definately need (cows/Horses/goats/sheep/llamas/etc) out there to keep the fields mowed for ya, right??

I mean, that would be the humane thing to do so you don't get over stressed, right?

LOL...I'm trying to help ya here

right! that makes a great statment. I will try that. She told me I can't take of them. She said she wants peacocks so I guese it wil be a all bird farm I mean a bird place
wink.png

Peacocks?????????? If your wife can put up with the noise of a peacock she should be able to tolerate any animal on earth. Good luck! G

Back
Top Bottom