I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission to laugh at me

next contest winner will get the instructions.
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote: dikes? I will refrain from posting

Quote: Ohhhhh....oops!
hide.gif

LOL ohhhh ooopsss its ok I barely followed Mike had to fill me in most days

Quote: Sally says OMG LMAO

I have read way too much crap about the ST issues, so I kept the one STC or whatever they are called in the box and in the cabinet, I put all wafers in. Not many people complain about a wafer have they? nope always the digitals

I got lazy last night and had a couple drinks, nothing got done

strange how it doesn't build itself
WHAT~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!! this is for when you are processing chickens not building a bator!

lau.gif

dikes? I will refrain from posting

LOL ohhhh ooopsss its ok I barely followed Mike had to fill me in most days

Sally says OMG LMAO

I have read way too much crap about the ST issues, so I kept the one STC or whatever they are called in the box and in the cabinet, I put all wafers in. Not many people complain about a wafer have they? nope always the digitals

WHAT~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!! this is for when you are processing chickens not building a bator!
i dunno his dad calls them that as well, i just go by what they tell me - i already said i dont know any better lol
Sally knows bestest

what can i say, i like beer, and wine, and shine, and
hide.gif

Chaos, here are the little pieces in the baggy, 4 screws, 4 nuts, i am assuming to attach the turner:

So the viewing window i think will be in the bigger divot

I was thinking 8x10 :

This is the next dilemma, see the edge in the cooler, 1/2 way down

I am thinking about putting a HWC shelf on it , then the entire turner fits, do we think there will be enough clearance for the chicks?

what is the distance down to the rack with the lid closed?
hmmmmm
Quote: lol

I wonder if you could use a dremmel and run slits down on each side of the bator to allow it to sink a bit more but not go all the way to the bottom OR further than the rails need to turn, it does look like you have some room to rails even if you need to take off the straight piece on the outside, the cooler would take their place

Back
Top Bottom