I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission to laugh at me

hu.gif

Ditch the top fan that will dry out the eggs too much you have plenty of side air space open at the turner

I use small frozen meal plastic dishes of all sizes and compartments in the bottom so I can add water in small amounts or fill for lockdown as needed.
i was thinking it would need more water at the bottom,

use the 2 fans like this (looking down in)

its a cooler, if you dont put a trillion inch size holes in it, it will hold humidity well, thats why I love the cabinet cooler bator better than those expensive ones, not only the insulation but its plastic no loss of much of anything...... all of mine have the same three food dishes in the bottom and those are only about an inch high
and you can def keep them front away from the lights.

its a cooler, if you dont put a trillion inch size holes in it, it will hold humidity well, thats why I love the cabinet cooler bator better than those expensive ones, not only the insulation but its plastic no loss of much of anything...... all of mine have the same three food dishes in the bottom and those are only about an inch high
and you can def keep them front away from the lights.
you will need to add tubes to each dish so you can fill them because eggs will be above.
thumbsup.gif
, thanks, so use both fans?, i do plan on putting a tube in for the water somewhere

The people i bought the turner from are sending me a new motor for it,
celebrate.gif
and a new rail (even though i said i didnt care about the rail being broken)

Back
Top Bottom