I'm getting Sebs!!! Woo Hoo!!

Ooooohhhh! I'm jealous! I've wanted some since I saw something on TV about this "Mother Goose" lady. She makes diapers for her geese and they live in the house with her. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Anyway, they are absolutely beautiful geese and I WANT SOME!! Any breeders in the Memphis/Nashville area? Good luck with yours!

Terri

Quote:
YES! IT IS LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!
yippiechickie.gif
lol you are so lucky that you can pick them up! I have to wait until May
sad.png
When do you get to go get them? LUCKY DUCK!!!! I'm jealous...........
roll.png

Not sure when I'll be able to get them...I'm not sure how far down I am on the breeder's list. I think I got in fairly early, though! But I imagine it might be a couple of months. At least, that's what I'm preparing myself for--so if it's sooner I can be pleasantly surprised!!

Quote:
Now my husband probably wouldn't be so agreeable to the whole thing anymore if I mentioned this, but I really want to keep the babies in the house!!
lol.png
He's afraid of the geese being mean, so maybe he'll be cool with it if I tell them how it will help them bond to us and make them really friendly....hehe. I am so pushing my luck...but it's only two little goslings, sheesh we brood way more chicks in the house than that!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom