I'm hatching as I type! PICS

Maryallison

Songster
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Fountain, Florida
This is my 3rd hatch & I am beyond excited!!!! I bet this will never get old!
smile.png

These are just eggs from my chickens. I recently lost 3 of my hens dut to a possum or racoon attack so these are special eggs. These are the offspring from my precious hens that are in chicken heaven now!
tongue.png

These chicks will be a mixture of frizzle, polish, japanese bantam & cochin. The roo is polish too so chances are all my chicks will be black. All the hens were black too except for the frizzle. She was red.

It was very sad to us to loose our special chickens, but we are hatching our future egg layers here and already LOVE them!!!!!
tongue.png

13323_sd534174.jpg

13323_sd534177.jpg

13323_sd534179.jpg

Hatching is in full swing now! They always seem to get going before I go to bed at night!
lol.png
Now we have 4 completely out of the eggs! Lots of others with pips too! WOOHOO! Go chicks go!
big_smile.png

Ahh tooo cute. I cant wait till Sunday when I can take my eggs out of the bator and start hatching them. Got some bbs orps and dutch bantams im very excited about. I hope all goes well and you get 100%. Sorry about your losses, them durn critters can do alot of damage in a short amount of time.

Thanks ya'll!
tongue.png
More egg really moving! Getting late....gotta decide now if we are gonna move them to the brooder. And we are moving the bator!
wink.png
We keep it in our bedroom away from our kids!
lol.png
I'll never get any sleep tonight if I have eggs hatching all night!!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom