I'm here to learn about my chickens

I have an Isabel Cuckoo rooster, some Barred rock hens and another breed of hens. 8 total. I just bought a new incubator and have a friend who's giving me Isabelle cuckoo hatching eggs. I'm very new to These chickens
Cool, good luck with your hatch! I just started 14 Bielefelder hatching egg's going in my incubator this morning.

Cool, good luck with your hatch! I just started 14 Bielefelder hatching egg's going in my incubator this morning.
I hope just start by eggs this weekend. I've never had a purebred anything so having these eggs hatch would be very wonderful. I was given the rooster by The same person that gave me the eggs. The rooster is About 2 months old. He still doesn't have all his feathers. But I'm spoiling him rotten

I hope just start by eggs this weekend. I've never had a purebred anything so having these eggs hatch would be very wonderful. I was given the rooster by The same person that gave me the eggs. The rooster is About 2 months old. He still doesn't have all his feathers. But I'm spoiling him rotten
I hope that he grow's up to be a good rooster for you.

Back
Top Bottom