I'm in Bala Cynwyd, PA and I need a home for a beautiful white frizzle cochin Rooster

life2great

Hatching
6 Years
Sep 7, 2013
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Hi,

I have a beautiful white frizzle cochin roo who is 4 months old +/- and I can't have him in my yard. Looking for a home for him that is rooster friendly.

hello and welcome to BYC,oh he's adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i lived closer i'd take him,enjoy our flock and check out the new member forum,also you can click on the where i am,where are you tab and maybe find him a home in your area,good luck
frow.gif

What a living doll he is!! Oh my - somebody has to take this bird and give him a great, forever home. Try putting up signs with his picture on it, might even say rare frizzled cochin. I don't think they are that common. Is he banty or LF?

Go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum to locate and post on your state thread. I really think putting a photo where other chickeners are close to you, would get him a home sooner. Besides on BYC you are only reaching other poultry people - not those just out for a meal or unmentionable purposes.

You could also post on the cochin thread where someone may want just such a cockerel.

Once you have 20 posts you could advertise him FREE on the BYC buy,sell,trade forum - the even have a section for "animals needing homes."

You only need 19 posts and you can get that super fast. Just greet new members on this forum - with "Welcome to Backyard yard chickens," or click on the emoticon (smiley face above) and pick
welcome-byc.gif
easy peasy. This boy, is much too good to end up anywhere but a great home.

Hi,

I have a beautiful white frizzle cochin roo who is 4 months old +/- and I can't have him in my yard. Looking for a home for him that is rooster friendly.

I am very close to you but can't have a rooster... did you post on Craig's List? I have just sold a few hens and got lots of responses. Try posting a listing with a pic and I bet you get a few calls!!
You could also give Baumegan Farms a call in Collegeville... I think they would take him. Good luck. He's a cutie!!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! How cute! X3 You might want to post on your state thread for for the best chance of finding him a local home https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread Also you can post Ads in the BST forum after you have 20 posts and in the section for animals in need of free rehoming. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/250783/buy-sell-trade-rules-must-read-agree-to-participate-in-bst You might also try places like your local Craigslist, Farm Store (bulletin board or some also take birds), local 4-H club if someone wants a project bird etc. Good luck finding the little guy a new home.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Aww.....he is adorable! I hope you can find him a nice forever home.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom