I'm in

CiceroXY

Songster
Sep 10, 2016
Italy
Ciao everybody! First of all I apologise for my English because I'm not a native english speaker. I'm writing from Italy and I think we have a passion in common, fellas! I have a little flock of 5 Black Australops, 1 White Australorp, 1 old Isa, 5 Harco, 2 AustralorpXHarco hens and 1 Black Australorp rooster. I have also 3 bantam hens that do not belong to any specific breed. I think they're the result of many crosses, we just call them "nanette" or "francesine" and their purpose is the hatching. Ya, I know.. it's a kind of melting pot but I really like it. However your virtual community is amazing. You have a lot of members! Congrats!

Last edited:
Ohh
yesss.gif
, I love my animals. You're very friendly, thank you so much!

Very good English! I love the sound of your flock. Bantams make great incubators.
wink.png
The natural way. I at this time, have some Australorp eggs in my incubator. No broody hens right now. The Aussies make great egg layers, and I love the sheen they have in the sun!

Very good English! I love the sound of your flock. Bantams make great incubators.
wink.png
The natural way. I at this time, have some Australorp eggs in my incubator. No broody hens right now. The Aussies make great egg layers, and I love the sheen they have in the sun!
Thank you
smile.png
the natural way is always the best one but I have also a little incubator
big_smile.png
I agree, black australorps sheen is amazing
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom