I'm losing my job

So sorry for the horrible news. I have no doubt that someone of your caliber and talents will find work soon. Good thoughts and strength to you.

So sorry to hear about your job. I hope you can find something soon. I have been unemployed for 2 years now. There just isnt many factory job's here hiring. Luckily DH has a fair paying job but it has still been tough. I hope this lousy economy get's better soon for everyone and people can find decent job's. Good luck on your job search.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.
hugs.gif
I know it may sound corny, but I really believe this is true: when God closes a door, He opens a window (yep, "The Sound of Music" is one of my all-time favorite movies!).

Yoy stand out as an extremely intelligent person. You are one i would want to hire. You have a very high caliber way about you.

I just feel so bad this happened. 17 years is a lot of service. They better throw you a darn nice party and give you a gift on your way out.

Dear H J
I will pray that you find suitable employment very quickly. At least you are hoping to work and not praying for unemployment,wich says a lot about your character. God's speed faithful warrior.

So sorry you are going through this. My husband had 17 years in when he lost his job last year (plant closed) - no notice at all. He has since found a job he likes, but the pay is terrible and the benefits are nearly non-existent. I truly hope you find a great job that you like.
fl.gif

I'm so sorry.I know you must be devastated! You have helped allot of people on this forum and I know it comes back to you 10 fold. I hope you realize your karma real soon.

Well, I guess I didn't have to the end of the month after all. Yesterday was my last day instead. A few people (including other employees and some customers) got wind of my situation and voiced complaints. There are some customers that prefer talking to me. I had a lot of elderly people that like trading with me because I took more time with them and others that liked me because I always recognized their voices and made them feel welcome. I have applied for a couple of things online and two customers have given me good leads. Please keep the prayers going. It's helps more than you know.

Chickabator sent me this awesome e-mail that really helped my outlook this morning.

Concentrate on this Sentence

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you' Something good will happen to you today; something that you have been waiting to hear.

Please Do not break!

JUST 19 WORDS

GOD OUR FATHER,
WALK THROUGH MY HOUSE
AND TAKE AWAY ALL MY WORRIES AND ILLNESSES;
AND PLEASE WATCH OVER AND HEAL MY FAMILY
IN JESUS ' NAME. AMEN

I have heard this and herad this "The recision is over" All I keep asking is where because I want to move there

It isn't over and it is only going to get worse. Rhoda has the right idea. While you are job searching, turn your yard in to a garden, get your flock in order and take odd jobs when possible.​

Back
Top Bottom