I'm so old I Remember when:

I hate it when that happens. Yours is an indoor one right?

I think if I were to spend the $ on an outdoor one then I’d probably still put it in the garage or something so that I’m able to use it year round. Plumbing and pipes would burst during freezing temps otherwise.
I removed a shower and put in a whirlpool tub. Had I moved the toilet, I could have put in a 6' one instead of the 5' one I settled for.

I removed a shower and put in a whirlpool tub. Had I moved the toilet, I could have put in a 6' one instead of the 5' one I settled for.
Still better than what I’ve got.

My ol’ Hot Springs spa just a**ed out and is being a PITA after 23yrs of having no issues…I’m not complaining and I’m not sure what‘s wrong with it this time but that’s why I went shopping this weekend looking around at new hot tubs and would prefer staying with the same brand I like. My local dealer was awesome but didn’t have it right there, right now like I wanted it.

…Had to order online and wait.

1715572694876.png

I hate it when that happens. Yours is an indoor one right?

I think if I were to spend the $ on an outdoor one then I’d probably still put it in the garage or something so that I’m able to use it year round. Plumbing and pipes would burst during freezing temps otherwise.
Be sure to put it where you can jump directly into a snow drift from the hot tub if you choose too.
Supposedly there are health benefits to the abrupt hot-cold sensation.

Back
Top Bottom