I'm so old I Remember when:

1715768196347-png.3832565
Really? Just in the morning?

I thought it was all day long.

Yep. That’s one example of many…

:mad:…Cellphones don’t last long for s*** either these days.

On the bright side I did see one of those new electric trucks in town today. That was interesting.
I have a Pixel 4. Put LineageOS on it and it runs Android 14 via Lineage. I'm hoping to get a lot of life out of that phone.

If you're talking about the cybertruck I've heard they aren't good quality either :(. Elon like cutting corners.

Yep. That’s one example of many…

:mad:…Cellphones don’t last long for s*** either these days.
Limited updates help with the phones lasting longer in my non-tech savvy opinion.
Some of the updates are automatic, but whenever the option is to "update now" or "update later/not now" I always choose the update later/not now option. I have little to no problems with my phones unless they are really worn out. It's not unusual for me to have a phone for 4-5 years.

Limited updates help with the phones lasting longer in my non-tech savvy opinion.
Some of the updates are automatic, but whenever the option is to "update now" or "update later/not now" I always choose the update later/not now option. I have little to no problems with my phones unless they are really worn out. It's not unusual for me to have a phone for 4-5 years.
Each new major update (iOS 15 to 16, Android 11 to 12) usually adds some major feature or something, and generally contributes to battery drain especially on old phones.

I'm mildly surprised battery life is ok on my phone. It's capped at Android 13 from Google, but I have put LineageOS on it and now it runs Android 14.

Yep. That’s the one. Looks like this:
View attachment 3833075
I whistled at the guy who was driving it and he waved back :cool:
I've seen those. There was one at a charging station with a crowd of people snapping photos around it. It looks odd with that trailer on the back.

People who wave back usually are nice ones.

Back
Top Bottom