In Houston, Texas

:welcome

x2 on the Learning Center, it's full of helpful articles to get you off on the right foot. And of course, you can always ask questions.

It's nice to have you here!

Wow, I've been looking thru the Learning Center articles for a couple of hours now... Lots of things still to read. Thanks!

Welcome, one suggestion for you is to visit the Conroe trading days this next Sunday September 27th. There are plenty of chicken enthusiasts there to talk with, and buy from!! I would welcome you to have some hands on experience with me, however it wouldn't be until after Christmas if you can wait till then.
If you google Conroe trading days 2015 you will find the map and most of the info you will need!

Welcome, one suggestion for you is to visit the Conroe trading days this next Sunday September 27th. There are plenty of chicken enthusiasts there to talk with, and buy from!! I would welcome you to have some hands on experience with me, however it wouldn't be until after Christmas if you can wait till then.
If you google Conroe trading days 2015 you will find the map and most of the info you will need!

Just googled it, and found what I think is it... located at the "The Lone Star Convention & Expo Center", correct? I am going to plan to go, just added it to my calendar. Thank you.

Thank you for the offer, I'd expect my learning window will be many months, so I'd love to visit with you after Christmas. If you want I can send you my cell number or email via PM.

D.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
welcome-byc.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
D.gif

Good to know H-Town has other backyard chickeners!

Back
Top Bottom