In Lockdown, VERY active chick still not pipped HELP!

MyShunshyn

Songster
9 Years
Jan 16, 2011
Sperrassoville, OK
I AM STARTING TO GET WORRIED, we are in lockdown and there are a few pips but one chick is VERY active, rockin and rollin away and cheeping up a storm but still has not pipped and it has been at least 5 hours of this activity.
So my question is... how long should I wait before I at least open a pip? I am trying to leave things alone but I don't want to lose a chick I could have saved.
I need to know ASAP please.

I AM STARTING TO GET WORRIED, we are in lockdown and there are a few pips but one chick is VERY active, rockin and rollin away and cheeping up a storm but still has not pipped and it has been at least 5 hours of this activity.
So my question is... how long should I wait before I at least open a pip? I am trying to leave things alone but I don't want to lose a chick I could have saved.
I need to know ASAP please.
what day are you on?

I worried for nothing, we were on day 20 yesterday and today all but 2 have hatched. I will give those two a few days, actually I think one has pipped now.
i want to thank you for ar least asking i was feeling ignored. I was just a nervous Mom
big_smile.png

I worried for nothing, we were on day 20 yesterday and today all but 2 have hatched. I will give those two a few days, actually I think one has pipped now.
i want to thank you for ar least asking i was feeling ignored. I was just a nervous Mom
big_smile.png
LOL I think so many of us are hatching with the easter hatch we forget to check other threads too!

CONGRATS!!

Back
Top Bottom