In Need Of Information!

Nyla

Crowing
7 Years
Jan 3, 2017
Northwest, Indiana
Okay so I will be making my own HUMIDIKIT.
This is what the Humidikit looks like.
Or..png

I have 2 of these Humidity Controllers
Humidity Controller.png
And I just ordered two of these Humidifiers. I will be connecting a hose from the sprayer part to my incubators.
Untitled.png

My question is, were would I connect the hose from my Humidifier to my incubator? Should I drill a hole in the top, bottom, side (top, middle, bottom), or back? Where would be the best placement of the hose , and the humidity senser in my incubator?
I will be using it for this incubator. One Humidity Set per side. (Freezer on the left will be hatcher, Fridge on the right will be incubator)
IMG_3418.JPG IMG_3493.JPG

Last edited:
If you have the chance, i would put in two humidity sensors, one near the top egg, and one near the bottom. The moisture is going to escape out of any openings, so in your aituation i would put the humidity line in the back, much like the air line in a fridge.

So how does that work? I'm having troubles with my humidikit not turning off when its supposed to. i'm thinking of trying to build my own for my second incy but no clue how to attach them.

The Humidity controllers work good. They have an option for High Humidity (Show off %) and Low Humidity (Turn on %)
It's really easy to wire too. I stopped building on this incubator back in June. I plan to pick back up on it in winter.
Reason is because my Workshop has a ton of HUGE Spiders and I mean as big as my palm of my hand! So I'm waiting for the cold to freeze out the spiders before I go back inside it. -Terrified of spiders.-
There is lots of videos on youtube about the Humidity Controller and how to hook it up.

Back
Top Bottom