*In the Arctic* A Fox RP

PoesAccomplice

In the Brooder
Apr 27, 2016
Above the Rest
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Story: The arctic foxes population is dropping. The Canadian poachers are poaching the Arctic foxes for their valuable fur. The Arctic foxes have gathered in Stone Forest. Will their numbers grow, or fall?

Form to Join:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Other:

Name:Jay
Description:pure white.she has blue eyes
Personality:kinds, shy
Mate?:eek:pen and looking
Pups?:wanted
Other:she is blind

Form to Join:
Name:Blade
Description:White fur with black paws, nose, and muzzle
Personality:proud, protective, commanding, fierce
Mate?:eek:pen
Pups?:none
Other:

Form to Join:
Name:Mist
Description:pure white, even her paws. It's a strange but beautiful condition. Her muzzle and nose are black.
Personality:Beautiful, quiet, kind, timid, fierce when fighting for what she wants
Mate?:wants, but picky
Pups?:wants
Other:

Form to join:
Name: Luna
Description- All white, except for nose and big, black eyes, with long, black eyelashes
Personality- Shy, beautiful, kind, can be fierce, but only if necessary, she also has exceptional hearing
Mate?: Open and looking
Pups?: Wants really badly
Other: Limps slightly, from when her foot was caught in a trap, but luckily she escaped, and is mostly healed, except for that small limp. Her mother was also killed by a poacher

Form to join:
Name: Luna
Description- All white, except for nose and big, black eyes, with long, black eyelashes
Personality- Shy, beautiful, kind, can be fierce, but only if necessary, she also has exceptional hearing
Mate?: Open and looking
Pups?: Wants really badly
Other: Limps slightly, from when her foot was caught in a trap, but luckily she escaped, and is mostly healed, except for that small limp.  Her mother was also killed by a poacher
(Accepted, Blade is open if you wish)

Name: Heather
Description: Snowy white with silver paws, muzzle and ears
Personality: Loyal, Protective, Kind, Athletic, Quick thinking
Mate?: Open and Looking (maybe Blade?)
Pups?: Wants some
Other:

Back
Top Bottom