In the spirit of giving! Paying it Forward( WINNER )

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...
I want to vote a again...

I vote for Speckledhen
Rbamterry and pampered poultry

... just so many great folks around here!
love.gif

Quote:
Put the top picks in a hat and let your wife or one of the kids randomly pull a name.

ya there are a lot of great folks around here. I could never chose.

There are a TON of great people here and I could never choose one but I would like to nominate Attack Chicken because she finally got Mille Fleur Old English Bantam eggs and when they hatched they were all roos which she has to rehome
sad.png

Kernal needs Mille (pullet) friends!!!!!

I also like the drawing names idea~

Last edited:
While I appreciate having been nominated, I think that there are others that are far more deserving. All I have done is step up when I can help.

There has been alot of helpful people on here. So it is hard to pick just one to nominate..

This fellow BYCer bought an incubator part from me.. Then after the deal was done.. She offered me some free hatching eggs, I just had to pay shipping.. My funds are a bit short so I cant get them probably till next month some time. It was very nice of her to offer these. She didnt have to.. Her flock is still small, according to her signature.. I think she should get a chance to be able to add more chickens to her flock. Or maybe a different breed if she likes..

BYC is so full of the nicest people..

So I nominate... Southernchick

Quote:
I second the nomination for Tina (luvs2garden2000). I had the pleasure of meeting with her at the People of Oklahoma Poultry Swap (POOPS). She did so much organizing for us at that meeting. Heck, if it wasn't for her we probably would have gone hungry...or not had plates...or not have drinks... or something drastic
tongue2.gif
She did so much to keep track of who was bringing what, and what we still needed. Thanks, Tina
clap.gif

I nominate old chicken man. In the last giveaway he was to send my grandson 1 dozen eggs. Instead he sent 3 dozens because he knew we were doing it for a home school project and that I recently had become disabled.

I've never met this man but anyone that would do this for a child must be a GOOD AND DESERVING PERSON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom