in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

I have read the horror stories about it. You are too young to have had this done to you. Not that it should happen to anyone at any age, but you have so much more life you deserved to enjoy.
To have something promised to you as' helpful'. and then it t snags the joy out of life is criminal. I am so sorry.

Thanks
hugs.gif

Thankfully there are a few surgeons who realize the problems mesh cause and remove it. I just had one of mine removed 3 weeks ago.

Quote: Ha. Yep - cute, sweet, devoted dog but ever since we adopted Marley from the pound 7 years ago (when they estimated he was 3 years old) folks have thought he's a girl. He takes it well though. He's been a wonderful disciplinarian for my sons...always barks and steps between folks when voices are raised, even with play-fighting. Sleeps under my bed most nights. Shakes something awful when a thunderstorm is underway and keeps his 10 year old friend, Bud, fit by making him romp every day. He's the only dog I've ever considered "mine", you know, and given his age I have to think that about the time my youngest son (14) heads off to college Marley and Bud will pass away. The house will be horribly empty.

Back
Top Bottom