in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

I'll be getting a tattoo this summer - possibly not until July, but who knows. Thought I'd ask y'all your opinions on font!
smile.png

Also. If I decide to get a second, it would be this:
Second one is ok. Sorry, but I don't like the quote, because some people will get stuck on the alternate meanings of the initial verb.

I'll be getting a tattoo this summer - possibly not until July, but who knows. Thought I'd ask y'all your opinions on font! :) Also. If I decide to get a second, it would be this:
Second one is ok. Sorry, but I don't like the quote, because some people will get stuck on the alternate meanings of the initial verb.
I think Mr. Gargoyle is right - you'll be fending off a lot of stupid comments. Judging from your various avatars, you are so beautiful without any ink, you don't need the quote.

Quote: I think Mr. Gargoyle is right - you'll be fending off a lot of stupid comments. Judging from your various avatars, you are so beautiful without any ink, you don't need the quote.
What does the bird say? p h m...?
My body would make me sick if I put ink into it. My immune system seems to hate everything.
Do something small first...just in case.

Depends on what you call "controlling" men. To me a guy that keeps saying " do this or that" repeatedly is attempting to control someone. Men and woman view things differently ie, if a woman has a different opinion than a man, he tends to regard her as a bee atch , because she has a mind of her own. Just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom