in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Screenshot_20211217-220605_Photos.jpg

I love your dog!! 💞
He`s official name is Daalay (the names of these dogs are usually assigned by the breeders in the club, for the name they take half the name of the mother and father of the dog), but i name him Dalaychik :)
This is a rather intelligent, but very stubborn breed of dog. Once we had a serious trouble, I forgot to remove the sheet metal used to cover the roofs, the dog ran and hit him with his foot, cutting an artery in his leg. We had to urgently push him into the car and take him to the vet. Everything turned out well, but while I pushed him into the car, the dog, despite the blood, very actively resisted and bit all of my hands, I even had scars. Then I had to bandage him and inject him with a number of drugs and antibiotics, and each time we did it with a fight, he constantly bit me and I had to hold him down by force.
This happened back in the summer, now the iron is removed and locked in an area where he cannot enter, and later I will take this iron to the roof of the new summer kitchen (I am building a summer kitchen very slowly, I want to place a brick smokehouse, a barbecue grill and a couple of baking ovens there bread and pizza).

And so these are very smart dogs, before that I had three more of them, but they died of old age. They usually learn and recognize the poultry as their own, i.e. they do not bite geese or chickens if they see that the owner is serving this bird and communicating with it. Once, a chicken ran into my garden, but Dalaychik didn't eat it, but just sat next to me and guarded it.

In general, these dogs are usually used to protect sheep from wolves, but in Russia they are more often used to guard yards.

Back
Top Bottom