in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

150 lb cowboy vs a ton of beef. Beef usually wins. Funny thing I learned about these bulls is that the wildest one in the arena may often be a big pet at the feed bunk during the week. l have watched them get rubs by their caretakers.
View attachment 3582269
They are pretty pampered. Also alot of they are the bigger draws to the show.

150 lb cowboy vs a ton of beef. Beef usually wins. Funny thing I learned about these bulls is that the wildest one in the arena may often be a big pet at the feed bunk during the week. l have watched them get rubs by their caretakers.
View attachment 3582269
It's all in the bucking strap!

I've been told that it's far more lucrative to own the bull than ride him!

Kinda like being a session musician, I guess.

11 years old at the time
1689792076965.png

Interesting read. New resolution, new definition. I grew up in a time when Pluto was considered a planet so I still lean that way and they said they never had a solid definition for the word "planet" until 2006. Seems odd for as long as the word has been around. But I get it that Pluto doesn't meet the third criteria.
I'll forever lean that way too

Interesting read. New resolution, new definition. I grew up in a time when Pluto was considered a planet so I still lean that way and they said they never had a solid definition for the word "planet" until 2006. Seems odd for as long as the word has been around. But I get it that Pluto doesn't meet the third criteria.
Meh, it's still a planet in my book, but the distinction of clearing the orbital path was interesting.
Jupiter is a gaseous planet. Are we going to change the rules and oust it?
If it's mass was much higher, it would become a star, making the earth have binary 'suns'.

Back
Top Bottom