in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

This is the only one I ever saw that landed on our deck while in TN.
1691285202260.jpeg

I'm doing a barn renovation. This 150 mm steel pipe will be one of the supports of the attic, where hay is stored in winter. I do not know how old this pipe is, but it is clearly more than 30. At the same time, it is quite strong. She lay in the ground and was all clogged with clay and mud. I did not begin to suffer much, but simply left it for a month to lie in the sun, it dried up, I put it down and knocked on it with a sledgehammer, and all the clay fell out. The pipe has become much lighter.
Unfortunately, it is shorter by about 40 cm than necessary, so I will have to lengthen it. I did not go to the market and buy a piece of such a pipe, I just collected old steel channels and angles, and I hope to weld some construction. After that, I will install this pipe in the barn as a post.
Фото3975.jpg

Nearby are old rotten pieces of wood - it was in the barn, as floors and bedside tables. Now the cabinets have been replaced with new ones, much better. This wood I will most likely use as a second-rate fuel, but not before it dries.

Back
Top Bottom