no heartburn
sugar is normal
liver is normal
stomach is normal
sleep is normal

Inscription below:
PAN OF IMMORTALITY
:)
I was once tea shopping in a huge Asian Mart in Seattle. Your tea display reminds me of theirs. Soooo many teas for so many things. I had fun comparing ingredients and was so surprised to find a lot of the teas had exactly the same ingredients...but we're labeled for different things 😂

I was once tea shopping in a huge Asian Mart in Seattle. Your tea display reminds me of theirs. Soooo many teas for so many things. I had fun comparing ingredients and was so surprised to find a lot of the teas had exactly the same ingredients...but we're labeled for different things 😂
In Russia, herbal treatment is quite common. Not as much as in China, but widespread. At one time, the USSR even published huge reference books that described medicinal plants, the order of their collection, and even excerpts from biochemistry, in particular the structure of molecules and chemical composition. The result was some kind of hellish mixture of medieval peasant beliefs and relatively modern biochemical and medical research.
After the collapse of the USSR and the transition to a system similar to capitalism (I hardly understand politics, but it seems to me that Russian capitalism is more similar to medieval feudalism than to capitalism), many manufacturers appeared who actively used these technologies for trade. And they began to collect and use medicinal herbs even more than during the Soviet Union, when only analgin (metamizole sodium) was often used as a medicine.
Well, some jokers apparently picked up any herbal teas, brewed them in one pan and called it a potion of immortality, for all diseases at once. By analogy with computer games. This picture i found in Internet. Of course, such experiments are not safe - it is hardly worth mindlessly mixing completely different herbs, even if they are sold for food or medicinal purposes.
Otherwise, herbs are often quite effective. Personally, due to a rather stupid diet (I eat too much salty, smoked and meat), I managed to get gout, which periodically bothered me. For treatment and prevention, rosehip tea was enough for me. Oddly enough, the disease has receded so much that I suffer from it no more than once a year, and not at all like before, when I even lost the ability to walk.
Well, I know that rose hips can help not only against gout, but also against vitamin deficiency, due to the fact that it contains vitamins, in particular vitamin C.
True, I personally rarely buy it at the pharmacy; it’s easier for me to pick it for free in the summer from bushes growing in the garden. It dries easily at room temperature.
Why it turned out to be more convenient to treat gout with a primitive rosehip infusion - unlike medicines corresponding to the disease, this infusion practically does not burden the kidneys and liver. Well, besides, even if you buy rose hips for money and not collect them, they are sold very cheaply, which cannot be said about medicines ))

If we talk about Chinese medicine - it is much more developed in this regard, we do not have half the knowledge that they use. Another thing is that we are not sick so much and not so often that we need to do a lot of such research and experiments. In addition, there are sometimes such strange ingredients that a non-Chinese person would hardly want to consume :)
Some curious Russians moved to China and studied their medicine there, but it is not so simple there - on the one hand, outsiders are rarely allowed into this industry, on the other hand, it takes decades to learn this and, having learned, they often remain in China, dealing only with translations of product labels supplied to Russia.

Well, Chinese goods are sometimes quite unpredictable, There were cases when some kind of alcohol came from China, which contained an alcoholized snake. People who are accustomed to drinking alcohol (in Russia, some drink a lot of alcohol) tried this alcohol, looking at a dead snake with apprehension, and then it turned out that they were very drunk from one small glass, although if they took regular alcohol they could drink almost a large one bottle and stay relatively sober. There was a case when they got so drunk with this alcohol with a snake that they fell asleep right where they were drinking and slept until the next day.

True, I can’t guarantee whether these things were Chinese or Vietnamese; Vietnam also produces strange products.
scale_1200

This is also a remedy for some diseases, but this is how I look at it - I definitely wouldn’t want to get sick with anything like that, because I personally am scared to even look at this bottle, let alone drink. :)

For treatment and prevention, rosehip tea was enough for me.
We here in out family drink it not for any medicinal purposes, but for the FLAVOR. :drool :drool :drool
I steep it well,,,,,,, and drink it without adding any sugar, or honey. I do drink other teas as well. Green tea, I like with Honey. Black tea,,, usually with sugar,,, and a slice of lemon.

Back
Top Bottom