in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

lau.gif

more images from mars

This dog belongs to a music artist. Her name is Diamond and the artist got alot of love from fans and alot of flack from ignorant people on Facebook even though he asked for people not to post ignorant comments or else they would be blocked. Anyways this totally random and gorgeous.

This dog belongs to a music artist. Her name is Diamond and the artist got alot of love from fans and alot of flack from ignorant people on Facebook even though he asked for people not to post ignorant comments or else they would be blocked. Anyways this totally random and gorgeous.

That is illegal in many states. Is cute though...

That is illegal in many states. Is cute though...
The title of this video is

Cutest-Ever Baby Easter Chicks - up close and personal!"

Personally I don't see anything cute about dying chicks. I think it should be outlawed in all states. I think this was filmed in AZ.

The dye is injected into ordinary chicken eggs a few weeks before hatching. Even if they use vegetable dye it can still be potentially harmful to the chicks. They are dyed to be more attractive to people who would not normally want chickens. Potentially, this can be harmful to the chicken because that person may not be educated enough to care for them properly. Like any animal, chickens have the right to be healthy and well cared for.

The title of this video is

Cutest-Ever Baby Easter Chicks - up close and personal!"

Personally I don't see anything cute about dying chicks. I think it should be outlawed in all states. I think this was filmed in AZ.

The dye is injected into ordinary chicken eggs a few weeks before hatching. Even if they use vegetable dye it can still be potentially harmful to the chicks. They are dyed to be more attractive to people who would not normally want chickens. Potentially, this can be harmful to the chicken because that person may not be educated enough to care for them properly. Like any animal, chickens have the right to be healthy and well cared for.
that red one on the left looks pretty ticked off lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom