in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

*The Law Of The Wild says kill ONLY when you are hungry**

Photographer Michel Denis-Huot, who captured these amazing pictures on safari in Kenya 's Masai Mara in October last year, said he was astounded by what he saw:
"These three brothers (cheetahs) have been living together since they left their mother at about 18 months old,' he said.
'On the morning we saw them, they seemed not to be hungry, walking quickly but stopping sometimes to play together.
'At one point, they met a group of impala who ran away. But one youngster was not quick enough and the brothers caught it easily'."
These extraordinary scenes followed.*

and then they just walked away without hurting him..........

LOL! She is "standing up" with her back to the back of that crate. Her head is between her legs, and she's tucked her beak into her belly feathers and was sleeping that way. I have no idea what she was thinking! She was broody at the time so who knows!
In a way, she was standing on her head.
I have felt like that at times!

Quote: It's a sequence. The first picture is the one I took with the camera. The second is during the process of cloning out the fence, and the last is the finished picture.

Wow... I though ya had photoshopped in a fence that was not actually there(not hard). I was trying to figure out why.... I can see why you would remove the fence. but that is allot harder.

I want to shoot that! It looks like awesome fun!
Same here. All i have is a 1932 Winchester, 16mm rifle. i prefer that, though.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom