in this thread we post our REAL age (no minors please)

Quote:
ha ha.... Grandma.

My sis was 42 when she learned she was going to be a granny and now her grandchild will be 3 soon and is the apple of her eye... or apple thrown at her eye? She's a toughy.
lol.png

27- I was carded the other night out with some friends, the bartender thought I was 18. Haha!
hu.gif
I didn't know I could still pull that off. That is probably why I get strange looks when I’m out with the kiddos.

Quote:
No silly, I'm swiping your retirement plans..... now someone bring me a cabana boy.

lau.gif
good luck with that. see ya on skid row...with our pet chicken.

Hmmmm Cabana boy...better check for ID. I smell jail bait!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
good luck with that. see ya on skid row...with our pet chicken.

Ok I'll share mine, it involves a hammock, a glass with something that requires a tiny umbrella, and a nap.

you have a plan? hmm.

I envision staying here in my childhood home and getting visits from my children and their families and watching them play flag football in the front lawn as I sit in a rocker with a turkey drumstick and sippin on some tea and then watching them rake my lawn so they can have a bon fire later with smores.

Quote:
I wish somebody would make me a grandma!!!!!! I will be more specific. I want my married son to make me a grandma. My single daughter can wait until she's married. I am so jealous! When DH and I go out and see little kids with their grandparents, we both say, "That sould be us."

I will sacrifice my children to your cause. you can take them out and do all that grandparent stuff.......

but you have to keep them!!!

Quote:
I wish somebody would make me a grandma!!!!!! I will be more specific. I want my married son to make me a grandma. My single daughter can wait until she's married. I am so jealous! When DH and I go out and see little kids with their grandparents, we both say, "That sould be us."

I will sacrifice my children to your cause. you can take them out and do all that grandparent stuff.......

but you have to keep them!!!

Oh No! When the cookies are gone, they go home!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom