Incubating 1 Egg! Hatch Along With Me! Need A Hatching Buddy!

VioletBlueIvy: That's great!!! I'm gonna candle my egg again tonight.
Chicken_Lover4567: Sure!
I'm gonna candle my egg again tonight.
Too bad I can't candle the quail eggs ..
roll.png
I tryed but it's inpossible!
hmm.png

I just candled Fluffy's egg and I don't know if it's growing or not? There was a tiny black spot in the egg that would jiggle if you shook it. and there were a few blood lines ( veins ) Is it dead?

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I just candled Fluffy's egg and I don't know if it's growing or not? There was a tiny black spot in the egg that would jiggle if you shook it. and there were a few blood lines ( veins ) Is it dead?

Don't shake it!! It sounds like it's developing perfectly!!! I'm no expert, but I candled my egg obsessively and researched pics obsessively... and looked at every little detail, (morning and night)...shhhh, don't tell....it's against the rules to candle so often
tongue.png

Quote:
Don't shake it!! It sounds like it's developing perfectly!!! I'm no expert, but I candled my egg obsessively and researched pics obsessively... and looked at every little detail, (morning and night)...shhhh, don't tell....it's against the rules to candle so often
tongue.png

I didn't shake it very hard. Just really gently!
smile.png

So you think it's growin then? YIPPEEE!
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Quote:
We had the same thing happen. Our red sexlink hens decided they would trying incubating eggs and after a while they got carried away and we had to take all the eggs away because everyone kept laying new eggs on the nest when the broody would get up to eat. Anyway we only got one to hatch and it was doing the same thing (running up to us to be held) Well we put a hand held mirror in there for it from the bathroom and now it thinks it has a friend and is much happier (and quieter lol) Good luck with your baby!!
big_smile.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

steelersfan43: Love your Avatar! Looks at those big muffs!
love.gif
lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif

X2!!! They are so....FLUFFYINESS!

I just put two Barred Rock eggs in the bator' would've been three but the other egg was laid by a hen who has crossbeak....I don't particularly want to pass on that gene if it's genetic. .
roll.png

Quote:
X2!!! They are so....FLUFFYINESS!

I just put two Barred Rock eggs in the bator' would've been three but the other egg was laid by a hen who has crossbeak....I don't particularly want to pass on that gene if it's genetic. .
roll.png

I don't think your crossed peaked hen will pass on that genentic on to her babies. Or at least I don't think so!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom