INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

@mlm Mike
lau.gif

That's pretty much how it works too. You bend down they jump on you. Four of the little vicious monsters left this weekend.

100k posts!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

So call me crazy, but I set 24 peafowl eggs last night and today I'm gonna set another 88. Many are older, so I doubt they'll hatch, but I'll set them just for grins.

-Kathy
OK, you're crazy.
tongue2.gif

Good morning all! Here is my newest addition.

Awwwww.... so cute...
Quote: X3 - Hoping she feels better, please tell her so...

OK, another slow sleepy day. Chores in the morning, then graduation, now I need to go finish the rest of the chicken chores and then cook dinner. Doesn't sound like much, but it feels like getting dinner cooked will be an Olympic task. (One of the cockerels culled last weekend...)

- Ant Farm

:weee :ya :weee :ya :weee :ya :weee

OK, you're crazy. :plbb

Awwwww.... so cute...
X3 - Hoping she feels better, please tell her so...

OK, another slow sleepy day. Chores in the morning, then graduation, now I need to go finish the rest of the chicken chores and then cook dinner. Doesn't sound like much, but it feels like getting dinner cooked will be an Olympic task. (One of the cockerels culled last weekend...)

- Ant Farm 

No leftover pizza?

Nope just means that Bubbles ended Bubbles.
I thought we had ended this discussion. If you'd like to think I'm tough enough to do it on a named chicken, go right ahead!
big_smile.png

Or like this

frow.gif
Banti
frow.gif

Your point?
big_smile.png

Thanks, Bryan!
My point? Go check the dog crate.
lau.gif

Yer welcome.......
bun.gif

Copy and paste. I just about fell for it but then I saw who it was.
lau.gif
X2. I just couldn't think it was true, cause Chaos never says "HELP".

Chaos, I am now 100% sure you hold the record for most smacks in a single post in the history of BYC!!!!!
th.gif

-Banti

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom