INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the EHAL roos is crowing now. I thought a chicken was having a seizure at first!
lau.gif

-Banti

Who was standing behind you that made you sick to see?

big_smile.png
Wouldn't you like to know?
I had a Red Setter gyp years ago who had done pretty well in competition as a juvenile; gave her to my partner 'cause he was a better trainer than I was. Another friend offered me her brother, who'd gone through heart worm treatment & lost a lot of weight. I kept him for his value as a stud; he was pretty well bred. I got him back to normal weight...for 6 months...then he started losing weight again. I'd wormed him & had him on Caricide daily. I figured the earlier heart worm treatment had missed some, and the vet had told me in the beginning that he probably couldn't survive another round of treatment. We finally took one last walk; I came back alone.
hit.gif

I had a Red Setter gyp years ago who had done pretty well in competition as a juvenile; gave her to my partner 'cause he was a better trainer than I was. Another friend offered me her brother, who'd gone through heart worm treatment & lost a lot of weight. I kept him for his value as a stud; he was pretty well bred. I got him back to normal weight...for 6 months...then he started losing weight again. I'd wormed him & had him on Caricide daily. I figured the earlier heart worm treatment had missed some, and the vet had told me in the beginning that he probably couldn't survive another round of treatment. We finally took one last walk; I came back alone.
It's never easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom