INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chaos18 Her daddy was huge.
Here is Abby when hers was newborn in March, and then the Boer Kiko doe Sophie.
do you band disbud all that yerself? I love the looks of kiko
love.gif

dax and Mike, what is the difference with the no climb fence than welded wire fence? I read they may break welds but will a little nigerian dwarf break them? heck I sure cant and I tried already lol I already have welded wire up at 48" and use a small livestock electric fence system Items You May Like
I have got away with just field fence that runs around 140-150 instead of the goat, but they have lots of pasture.

dax and Mike, what is the difference with the no climb fence than welded wire fence? I read they may break welds but will a little nigerian dwarf break them? heck I sure cant and I tried already lol I already have welded wire up at 48" and use a small livestock electric fence system

Items You May Like

• $269.99

SKU #366033899
    line_1.png

Share:

In Stores

WISH LIST
    spacer

DETAILS
    SPECIFICATIONS
    REVIEWS
    Q&A
    MORE INFO
    This mesh Goat Fence provides safe containment for goats and other livestock. The 4 in. x 4 in. squares help prevent injury by keeping animals from sticking their heads out of the fence, and the fencing is flexible on impact. This low-carbon steel fence is sure to keep any predator out and protect your livestock.
    Class 1 galvanization prevents rusting 4 in. x 4 in. squares Deters animals from putting their heads through the fence Minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
    NOTE: Brand may vary by store. Please check your Tractor Supply Company store for availability.

Goat Fence, 48 in. x 330 ft.

(0)
    $269.99
When I had goats I kept them behind 5 strands of smooth aluminum high tensile wire carrying 6k volts. Pretty labor intensive to build, 'til the deer tore it up.
he.gif

@Sally Sunshine I take mine at two weeks to be hot iron disbudded at the vet and get shots. I t costs me $13 a head and is so much easier if done when they are just little nubs and she can use the small iron. Though it is hard to listen to them cry, I think it is far better than getting their horns stuck in a fence and dying when I am not home.

$269.99

SKU #366033899
line_1.png

Share:

In Stores

WISH LIST
spacer

DETAILS
SPECIFICATIONS
REVIEWS
Q&A
MORE INFO
This mesh Goat Fence provides safe containment for goats and other livestock. The 4 in. x 4 in. squares help prevent injury by keeping animals from sticking their heads out of the fence, and the fencing is flexible on impact. This low-carbon steel fence is sure to keep any predator out and protect your livestock.
Class 1 galvanization prevents rusting 4 in. x 4 in. squares Deters animals from putting their heads through the fence Minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
NOTE: Brand may vary by store. Please check your Tractor Supply Company store for availability.

(0)
$269.99

I think "no climb" fencing has the small holes at the bottom and goes up to the big ones at the top.
Yes, it does. Goats are bad about "walking down" down fencing. That's why I went with 5-strand electric.

$269.99

SKU #366033899
line_1.png

Share:

In Stores

WISH LIST
spacer

DETAILS
SPECIFICATIONS
REVIEWS
Q&A
MORE INFO

(0)
$269.99
When I had goats I kept them behind 5 strands of smooth aluminum high tensile wire carrying 6k volts. Pretty labor intensive to build, 'til the deer tore it up.
he.gif

Black bear been hanging around so I think its wise to add to the existing dog fencing electric box. I think I like that idea just fer so anyways lol.

Quote: ok

@Sally Sunshine I take mine at two weeks to be hot iron disbudded at the vet and get shots. I t costs me $13 a head and is so much easier if done when they are just little nubs and she can use the small iron. Though it is hard to listen to them cry, I think it is far better than getting their horns stuck in a fence and dying when I am not home.
Agree, I like them disbudded and wouldnt purchase any that are not thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom