INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I will go with that. But the way you see it is still wrong.
Just because somebody sees something differently then you do doesn't make it wrong. If you want to keep a female as a friend or just keep her around in general telling her the way she sees something is wrong, is just about the worse thing you could do.

COULD A MARRIED/DIVORCED MAN PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE BOY WHAT HE JUST SAID WRONG?!?!?!?!

No
Ya mean besides everything?

Just because somebody sees something differently then you do doesn't make it wrong. If you want to keep a female as a friend or just keep her around in general telling her the way she sees something is wrong, is just about the worse thing you could do.
Ya mean besides everything?
gig.gif
Thank you!
Whoever heard of a living male telling a female that she is wrong?!

Candled my eggs tonight, still have some mighty crazy air cells, but I think they are developing nicely (day 14). There is one I'm not sure about but it's so dark I just can't see. No bad odors so hopefully all is good.

My daddy goose, Henry, got tangled around one leg in some fishing line that someone lose in pond, I've been so worried about him, but thankfully it came loose today!

Candled my eggs tonight, still have some mighty crazy air cells, but I think they are developing nicely (day 14). There is one I'm not sure about but it's so dark I just can't see. No bad odors so hopefully all is good.

My daddy goose, Henry, got tangled around one leg in some fishing line that someone lose in pond, I've been so worried about him, but thankfully it came loose today!
Glad to hear the line came loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom