INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 of 8 have pipped. The one doing nothing is the main one we thought quit but wasn't sure.

Woohoo!! Congrats!

I'm actually no where near in danger of these.  There is a small mountain in between my other house and one of the fires.  The second fire is a little further down the road from there.  But, if those fires spread, then can burn all the way to Malibu (which they have done) or burn all the way into our valley (which they have also done).  

Thankfully the smoke is blowing away our area.  They have asked ALL large animal owners in the affected areas to evacuate their animals to a nearby junior college that teaches animal husbandry (and accounting, which I learned there).

I live near a lot of very dry hills, but there are at least 5 neighborhoods between them and me.  So I feel safe from any of the brush fires that could crop up.  My other house is much closer to the hills.  I'm not sure what I would do if we did have to evacuate.  We've lately been talking about what to do if there is a major earthquake.  Not sure what chickens will do during a quake.
glad to hear that you guys are safe :hugs

Ok so as many of you may or may not know I will be leaving tomorrow and won't be back for a week. (Yes the trip got extended.) I won't be able to be on here until possibly Friday so I want to say good bye till I get back. Also I have to do some public speaking which I absolutely dread so encouragement and well wishes are greatly appreciated.
Will be back on in the morning but just wanted to let everyone know before I suddenly left.
have a safe trip, just stay positive about the speaking and breath

Probably a podium
lol, that was quick

I think it may have passed. :hit :hit

Sorry to hear that

There's other ways to get a rise outta me. She probably knows a few.

Rofl!!

Ohhh lovely.... Just got the news, the last surviving chick from my last batch (which I gave to a friend) got out and was killed by her dog.

Sorry to hear that
Sounds like you need to set more eggs :oops:
Sorry about your chick :hugs

One of the Brahma just hatched. Not sure if the last OE will make it or not. Doesn't look good for the rest of the CBR/CCL eggs as they ain't doing anything and there's a bunch of them left.

Candled my eggs tonight, still have some mighty crazy air cells, but I think they are developing nicely (day 14). There is one I'm not sure about but it's so dark I just can't see. No bad odors so hopefully all is good.

My daddy goose, Henry, got tangled around one leg in some fishing line that someone lose in pond, I've been so worried about him, but thankfully it came loose today!

Good luck with the eggs, and glad to hear the goose is safe

Woo hoo!! One is out! Another one is showing off its beak! ...this may be a long night...

Yayyyyy!!!

It shouldnt. It's a forced air brinsea. Originally they were in a generic incubator that was having temp issues though..

That's probably the issue

I'm following her to bed. Night all.

Lol that was nice of you

Good morning....

Good morning!!!

I'm thinking about finally going to bed....:)
what's the point in it now? Time to get fishing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom