INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel the energy that explod from the crowd of this ACDC clip, its amazing to me!
Love me some good rock guitar.

0.jpg

And blues

0.jpg

0.jpg

Yes sally, not the biggest fun in the world, but sometimes I find my self nodding my head to the music. ......
I appreciate most music. Just a few genres I can't take.

Looks interesting! Would be great for all us candling addicts.
-Banti

I doubt I'll ever be a candling addict. Eggs are too dark. I leave them unless they leak or stink.

So much for loose AC in Hatching eggs LOL
you have to co to this page....
http://designtaxi.com/news/386512/W...ound-A-Way-To-Hatch-An-Egg-Without-Its-Shell/

This was uploaded to Facebook it is NOT like the other ones, interesting to say the least...  check it out!
2.jpg

Ok

Now I need a Shimadzu incubator and figure out how they artificially insemination that embryo

Video says there have been papers published on it

Anyone got a link for that?

They used a fertilized egg. This technique can be a good substitute to dirty or cracked eggs!
The big bonus is that you dont have to turn!

Last edited:
So I take it you didn't get any more yesterday like you had planned?
not yet, I am hoping to soon though
That's not allowed on BYC. Everyone says the same about me. I say I'm just not in a hurry to get anywhere. I was always the last to arrive at work and the last to go home at the end of the day. Some guys would get to work an hour or more early but would sneak out an hour early. I just never understood. We have hornets but wasps are a bigger problem here. We had literally thousands of wasps in the crawl space under the roof when we moved in. On warm winter days, they would always come into my son's room and the upstairs bathroom. He was stung frequently back then. Usually from stepping on them. It took us a while to figure out where they were coming from. They came out of the walls through the holes where the window sash chain comes out of the frame. The house has a flat roof with just a small space between the roof rafters and ceiling joists. Originally there was no insulation and that space between the parapet walls was kept just warm enough to keep the wasps alive through winter and the colony grew year after year. Spectracide Wasp and Hornet killer is the best. I keep a can on the front porch, on the back porch, and in the garage. I've never skied back east. I heard Saddleback was good. I've wanted to try Sugarloaf, Mt. Snow and Killington. I heard Tremblant in Quebec is great. I may never make it to places on my bucket list. I learned when I was in the Army in Germany. When I got home I skied several areas in the Midwest (Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois and Missouri). Steamboat was my first trip to the Rockies. Since then I've skied the better part of Colorado, Utah, Wyoming. Austria, Switzerland, Germany and a little in Italy. My 2 favorites are Sundance in Utah (small but steep and no crowds) and The Arlberg region of Austria (just enormous). I have a million places on my bucket list that I doubt I'll ever have the money to see. Tops are Whistler in British Columbia, Banff and Lake Louise in Alberta, Portillo in Chile, Las Lenas and Bariloche in Argentina. Then there are all the -You Went Where? places to ski. Andorra, Nevis Range in Scotland, Gulmarg in Kashmir India, Mount Ruapehu in New Zealand. Guess what I'll be doing if I won the lottery. Too bad I don't play it. Show me the steep.
wow sorry to hear about the wasps, I miss skiing I mostly liked the glades, my step dad is crazy about skiing still, we even used to ski in the summer-sand skiing , just don't fall lol
good afternoon ms sunshine!!!!

No shell
Idk how important that would be

I was thinking if it evaporated too much of the white, that might be bad, but who knows!

sweet, too many boys?

I know right!!!

well, lets see......  oh wait!!!  they can pretty much SEE everything right? lol 

I am in, I will try it if we can figure out how to try it!! 

WHO ELSE is in?  we can try together

LOL. I will do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom