INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably keep a few of the Cochins since my grandaughter is attached to them and sell the rest at the local farmers market in a few weeks. I only wanted a dozen of the rhode bar eggs but it was a deal I couldn't pass up. I raise hens for the eggs mainly for my family and friends with the occasional cockerel for soup or chicken patties.

Grandkids are good for that. I've been able to sell enough eggs to keep my layers in feed and my meat birds.

Later taters!
hugs.gif

My first shipped eggs were won tonight in an auction. I have no idea what these are. An Orpington project bird. It should be a fun experiment. I think they are pretty.

Oh, I wish!!!! I grew up in New Orleans - I showed my mother your photo, and she was SO impressed. We all LOVE crawfish, but none of us live in crawfish country anymore. It's a crying shame.... 

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! :ya

Your birthday is the 18th?! So is mine!!!!!!!! (You know we share a birthday with Paul McCartney, right?):weee

This calls for a PARTY!!!!! I'll bring the pizza, you bring a whole mess of raw cow milk, and we'll get to drinkin'... Does a body good, after all. 

:lau

I'm a DeWalt gal, and finally broke down and got a very nice/powerful pneumatic drill driver (20V) when I was spending about 4-6 hours every day for months building chicken housing and realized that a decent amount of that time was wasted using less powerful tools. It was LIFE ALTERING!!!! Just used it tonight. :love
OMG, are you SURE you two aren't my twin baby brothers stalking me on BYC? The three of us totally say that to each other all the time. :lol:

- Ant Farm 
o wow that's only two hours away from me.I cook all sorts of stuff.I'm only sixteen and can cook and all already.I cought a sixty pound blue cat behind my house and we had like 40 pounds of meat from it.We ate fish for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom