INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo.....

Help me decide here.....

I have a huge fat brahma hen that is definitely one broody beach! for about five days now. First time broody.

Do I give her the guniea eggs from TJ that are due to hatch?
Do I give her duck eggs, the good AC eggs that choas shipped to me? they are what almost a week? I forget!
Do I give her two dozen serama eggs that I have incubating? or will she crush them?
Do I give her any eggs at all and break her?
Do I give her new eggs?

@mlm Mike

Quote:
frow.gif
Sally
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
mornin whites! whats on yer schedule for this lovely day?
Not a blasted thing. Just gonna take it as it comes, I guess. How 'bout you?

Soooo.....

Help me decide here.....

I have a huge fat brahma hen that is definitely one broody beach! for about five days now. First time broody.

Do I give her duck eggs, the good AC eggs that choas shipped to me? they are what almost a week? I forget!
Do I give her two dozen serama eggs that I have incubating? or will she crush them?
Do I give her new eggs?

@mlm Mike
Give her the oldest, which seem to be the duck eggs

At what age do you take the light off of silkies? It is about 50 degrees here at night.

And, I was wondering how long after hatch you can fix splay leg. I have one that is two weeks old, and treatment seems to be going well. I prefer to treat much sooner, but didn't make it early enough with this one.

six dozen!!! thirty bucks!!! ohhhh  Congrats on your babies!  @justkat59
  the black with the whitish chest and face what kind is that chick?

I think it's one of the Cochins. The tiny eggs were marked Cochins, black Cochins and Mille Fleur. We get quite a bit of rain here at times so I've tried to stay away from feather legged birds. I guess I'll get over that real quick! I'll never hear the end of it if I get rid of her chick.

cochins are such sweet chicks! no wonder she loves them!

How adorable Dax!!!  look at those ears!!!

Soooo.....

Help me decide here.....

Do I give her new eggs?

@mlm Mike
For a first timer I'd give her ones you don't much care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom