INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, did you get us pictures? We all like pictures.....

LOL! I'll try and get pics, but the memory card on my camera has gone crazy and WILL not let me delete pics so I'm out of memory- No, the "lock" switch is not on.
barnie.gif

I have two fluffy chicks from my hatch (one lavender Orpington and one olive egger).

The one that pipped and then didn't progress drowned. I tried to help it after about 15 hours, and it was already dead. When I chipped open the area from the pip there was a yellow tinged liquid like glue that had sealed up the pip hole. The chicks beak seemed malformed also. Sad. It's my first ever fully formed loss in a hatch.

I have three eggs still in lockdown, today at noon will be day 23. When should I test them to see if they are alive? @Sally Sunshine

Sorry about the one you lost.
hugs.gif

Is it possible to get a frizzled guinea?
No clue.

I have two fluffy chicks from my hatch (one lavender Orpington and one olive egger).

The one that pipped and then didn't progress drowned. I tried to help it after about 15 hours, and it was already dead. When I chipped open the area from the pip there was a yellow tinged liquid like glue that had sealed up the pip hole. The chicks beak seemed malformed also. Sad. It's my first ever fully formed loss in a hatch.

I have three eggs still in lockdown, today at noon will be day 23. When should I test them to see if they are alive? @Sally Sunshine
Congrats on the hatchlings and sorry to hear about the one who didn't make it.

Gotta transfer photos of olive egger to my ipad, then I will post a few more.
love.gif

:hugs sorry! I would float test end of d23

Gotta transfer photos of olive egger to my ipad, then I will post a few more.
super cute fluff butts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom