INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Here I go again, answering questions before I catch up..maybe someone has told you already.  They love love to peck at anything that looks like it could be edible.  Eyes, toes look like worms..a pasty butt..keep that butt clean!...the end of the beak where the little beak claw is for a while, spots on the body of a chick, or if you are old  like me, age spots!   ha..they go after mine all the time when i stick my hand in there.   :p

Thank you! :)

I'd go with honey they won't all hatch and then half of them will be roosters so it's really not as much as it looks like. Lol

Wouldn't that be hilarious though if they all did hatch and there were no roosters though? :p that's highly unlikely though so yeah, I'd go with this lol

I'd go with honey they won't all hatch and then half of them will be roosters so it's really not as much as it looks like. Lol

That is exactly what I was calming myself down with. I might fudge the hatch rates on shipped eggs to something like 50%. Hell, who knows if you even notice how many I have in there. I don't think he looked at my last hatch until lockdown.:fl

Last edited:

Lol, that's exactly what I told my DH this past spring and he actually bought it for a while. :D. Then over 90 chicks hatched over the course of just few months (oops). I'm hanging in the periphery here, trying to resist the urge to order & set eggs. I appreciate the opportunity to hatch vicariously thru this thread. Thank you everyone! :)

Every time another one hatches it's honey I can't believe the luck with hatching. Nobody has this many....and the most important part....
They won't all hatch! That never happens! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom