INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've fallen and I can't get up.

Was gonna send life alert to grandma but i'd be happy to donate it to Chaos.
1f602.png
J/k

droolin.gif
I just decided to make pizza for supper.
im jealous

droolin.gif
I was thinking Buffalo Chicken... I have time to cook the chicken. But I really wish I could just go kill one, and save the store bought stuff... Oh well.
wee.gif

What do you do with the guts? I buried the last one's. I have tossed in the past.
compost, or trash

Well... You cannot delete the post number, but I have had to delete entire comments before.
you have to leave a fly poop at least i think

Does this look like labor? She's usually the first one to the door looking for treats, but she's laying down and hanging around by the pop door.

YAYYYYYYY!Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selfis with cows?
i am not in any of those pictures, but maybe next time :)

I fished for spoonbill below the dam about 30 years or so ago.

. Pure white in turtles is almost impossible.
http://mdc.mo.gov/conmag/2005/06/all-about-albinism

If the slider was in there for just a couple hours I doubt they're from it.
They're likely from your box turtle. Were the eggs laid above ground or buried in a nest?
What kind of nest do you have for your box turtle?
It needs to be a private, quiet area with the correct depth and selection of substrate. That should be a moist loose sandy loam. That substrate area should be about 3 times the size of the turtle and as deep as the length of the turtle's carapace.
It is actually better to have 2 or 3 nests available so she can pick the one with the best chance of hatching the eggs.

Since there are only 2 eggs I'll bet she isn't happy with the nest. They usually lay 3-8 eggs per clutch. So I think she has dystocia. They will retain most of their eggs if they haven't found a suitable nest so giving a captive turtle a good nest is important.
Any eggs retained will continue to accumulate calcium and deplete the turtle's body stores.

Do you know how to care for the hatchlings when they emerge?

We can squeeze into tighter spaces too.

Where are the eggs?

How do you know how many?

For a regular turtle or an albino?
eggs are in his aquarium thing, when he was cleaning it he accidentally found them then reburied them, supposedly

Is it bad if I let Duckling watch?
she might be a little young yet, but i let mine watch a deer butchered when she was 3

Yeah, I think three is about right. We will see what happens. Who knows? I may ... Never mind.
So buffalo chicken pizza for supper. I think I am out of mozzarella. Oops! Oh well. Cheddar will work.

Was gonna send life alert to grandma but i'd be happy to donate it to Chaos.

1f602.png
J/k

You might need to since MC never sang Row row row your boat.

Is it bad if I let Duckling watch?

Monkey watched my pluck the last ones and she saw me whack another

No, she will know from where her food is coming.
You think that in cultures that this is they way of life, they hide it from their children ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom