INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the club go farther than the ball. Had that happen to me once.
Guy down the road from me has one in his pasture. Did a double take first time I saw it.
But what if we forget. Might need to refer back on occasion. Mornin Y'all
Morning.
No but the club did almost hit my dad. I have had the divot go farther than the ball though.
I think if we forget what chicken tastes like we are screwed regardless.

Quote: Well blow me down! I finally scored one against the all-knowing Chaos! I can't believe it!
lau.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

Surely that's parade worthy.

pictures or it didnt happen

Good morning! did you finally get caught up?

yeah it was a struggle but managed to catch up. Have a siding company that's giving me the run around. Tired of dealing with them, came out to fix a leak, didn't fix the leak and what they did fix wasn't done correctly. Of course it was sub-contracted so the original company doesn't want anything to do with it and says the other guys need to fix it. Needless to say they have had me tied up the past couple of days. For some reason I'm the one that had to tear the siding back off, find the leak, and point out the incorrect repairs. Should have just done it myself from the start.

Morning.
No but the club did almost hit my dad. I have had the divot go farther than the ball though.
I think if we forget what chicken tastes like we are screwed regardless.

Very good point.

yeah it was a struggle but managed to catch up. Have a siding company that's giving me the run around. Tired of dealing with them, came out to fix a leak, didn't fix the leak and what they did fix wasn't done correctly. Of course it was sub-contracted so the original company doesn't want anything to do with it and says the other guys need to fix it. Needless to say they have had me tied up the past couple of days. For some reason I'm the one that had to tear the siding back off, find the leak, and point out the incorrect repairs. Should have just done it myself from the start.
Very good point.
that stinks, sorry to hear it, i hate having to deal with contractors and subs
and i have family in the business lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom