INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos this is for you! ( googel zebroid)

So cute!!

Both my rugrats like to watch them come out of the egg and run around the bators. Congrats on the soon to be new arrival.
thanks, the first already spends a ton of time outside with me so I'm hoping she really Shepard's the second in that regard. The rest of the hands on stuff will come with time.
Congratulations_zps35c2563e.jpg

that is soooo exciting!!!!

Thanks. I really am excited. Everytime the kiddo loses it, I laugh and think to myself there's about to be two
1f609.png

thanks, the first already spends a ton of time outside with me so I'm hoping she really Shepard's the second in that regard. The rest of the hands on stuff will come with time.

Thanks. I really am excited. Everytime the kiddo loses it, I laugh and think to myself there's about to be two
1f609.png
Yea both of mine like to "help" with the chicken chores.

x2 is it one or two like Naj...
Heavens no twins
1f62d.png

Yea both of mine like to "help" with the chicken chores.
by help D you mean transfer the contents of what ever available feed bucket there is into various random places and containers including waterers planter boxes and whatever else just might happen to be close by then yes I get help too
1f609.png

by help D you mean transfer the contents of what ever available feed bucket there is into various random places and containers including waterers planter boxes and whatever else just might happen to be close by then yes I get help too
1f609.png
thats what mine does!!
including feeding the wrong thing to the wrong animals

Heavens no twins
1f62d.png

1f609.png
Mine will mostly spill the feed into the water and the water on to the ground and in my boots and then bug me about holding a chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom