INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had tanks over 55 gal.
I have never had salt either.

This thread is never slow.

At the very minimum you have to use the hearts and livers. Lots of people eat gizzards but I understand if you don't. Some use chicken kidneys.
At a processing class I was teaching, someone asked if you could eat the lungs. A Chinese lady in my class said, "Chinese people don't use the lungs and if Chinese don't eat them, you can't eat them".

Good tune.

Lucky ducklings.

It felt better today.

I put a remote hygrometer/thermometer in one of the coops. After 2 days of reading, I immediately went out to cut bigger windows.

What unit of measurement are gallings?

I think I'm headed out to practice some pool.
I played a guy last night that was so good, I'm a bit concerned about the tournament at the end of July. I'm going to try to practice every day till then. Can't happen but I'll do my best.

I ended up with 4 broken eggs. All were pretty bad. I used the liquid skin bandage stuff to try and repair them but I think they're beyond repair.

:hugs

This gnat on my screen is going to drive me crazy! , Or I'm going to accidentally crush it. And, I will have to get up again to wash my hands!
You let the littlest things bother you.

In CR, ants were everywhere, all over the kitchen counter, etc.. I mean everywhere.
You just get used to them and perhaps they add a bit of protein.
Anything you don't want covered with ants goes in the fridge,
Army ants move into the house for about 24 hours. You move out for that period. They eliminate everything edible in the house. That would be roaches and other insects, reptiles, etc..

hugs.gif
Thanks for the hug. I think only one of the eggs was developing so not a huge loss.

Why do I have to use the hearts and livers?
Because they are the most nutritious part of any animal.

Last edited:
Not legally.
NPIP isn't difficult to achieve but takes a bit of time to get tested.
The box you ship them in should have your NPIP # on the box.
Sometimes USPS employees don't know the rules and they get through.
However, shipping poultry or eggs without being NPIP can get you fined if you get busted.

Last edited:
:plbb x infinity

I will smack you later.

You let the littlest things bother you.

In CR, ants were everywhere, all over the kitchen counter, etc.. I mean everywhere.
You just get used to them and perhaps they add a bit of protein.
Anything you don't want covered with ants goes in the fridge,
Army ants move into the house for about 24 hours. You move out for that period. They eliminate everything edible in the house. That would be roaches and other insects, reptiles, etc..

Thanks for the hug. I think only one of the eggs was developing so not a huge loss.

Because they are the most nutritious part of any animal.

If you say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom