INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only ever rafted stuff here in CA. Those rivers look scary, lol.

-Kathy
My only river travel has been in nice big inner tubes down the Owens River. It was a slow lazy float, only danger were the reeds on the side of the river that would pop your inner tube. Water was cold enough that we always had a few extra tubes carrying our ice chests, that could be used by people, just in case someone popped theirs. That's about the fastest river I ever want to be on....

@Akrnaf2Do you have a recipe for Cream cheese from sheep/goat's milk? What hobby or skill are you going to persue this break?
Inam in vacation the first (OFFICIALLY ) day of it , so I am trying ti slow down and enter to the right mood.
Take your time.
You didn't help with Mt. Rushmore, did you?:p
I'm close but not that old. Plus I don't have that kind of time. I'm fairly new to this. They even used air tools back in the day.
O not at all befor touday even when I didn't need to teach I still need in time to time to go yo meeting with the school principal and other functionaries in the school, but ftom today I until the 28 of August I am free.
I'm Free!!!
Then why are you on BYC? :lol:
To wind down.
I find a grate satisfaction to talk with you guys, I have never knew American pepeople befor :lol: And it is a grate opportunity to practice my English
Some of us are jerks. But we're glad to have you join us.
I think some here need to practice there English as well.
:bow Oh bless you! :old
You put a here in there for a location instead of the heir in their to own it (that is how I helped my students with that one).
Never heard that one but I like it. I think there, their and they're are some things that just need to be committed to memory. Same as seas, sees, seize; flew, flu, flue; pause, paws;pores, pours; right, rite, wright, write; rain, reign, rein; roo, roux, rue. I know other languages have homophone problems but they make English very difficult if it isn't one's native tongue. IMHO, French is hard too. How in the world can they chop off the enunciation of virtually every last syllable and still be understood?
So I just found this on craigslist: Which led me to this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panchagavya and these: never heard of this! -Kathy
Quote:
In Zoroastrianism the oldest religion in Persia they used to purified themselves with cow urine, " Gomez" in wich buy the way the word "cow " in English is derivatives from. Reed this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism
Urine from breastfed babies is supposed to cure acne. That is fast service. And I must add that I'm very proud of you for getting the necropsy done. So often on here you read about someone with 20 chickens that have been dying for the last year and when they're down to 2 birds try to seek help. I realize first timers don't know that there is such a thing as a poultry lab in their state. Some will go to a vet but finding an avian vet with poultry experience is as rare as hen's teeth. If they do a necropsy, they'll send it to the same lab and add a surcharge for handling the carcass. And it takes longer by that route. If you are considering rethinking raising CCLs - which I probably would since you're not married to them. And since you live in Tejas. I'd seriously consider Cubalayas, Fayoumis or Black Penedesencas.
No sorry Dax. I have never made creem cheese befor! But I think that one of the members of this trade I think it is FAF is a cheese maker. Dax the fact that I will not work dose not mean that I free from the family and kids, so they will keep me beasy, but in between I will read a lot, spearfishing, make some projects at home, meet some good freind, make more sport than today, and will try to have fun. ChickenCanoe I am still wondering if you think that I am a horse or Leonardo de Caprio! In my experience when you ave a groop of more then one person you will find a jerk there, sometimes one man is all that needed. ...:lol:

Last edited:
Oh by the way DOES ANYBODY HAVE A DIRTBIKE THE RIDE

I know we weren't discussing baseball but @kwhites634
, my daughter drove to Chicago this afternoon and is at the Cardinal-Cub game tonight.
Do u have a dirt bike

Does anybody have a dirtbike

Dear Runt,
Children have dirt bikes. Men have full dressers and at the lest a street bike.
Do u have a dirtbike

?!
A new case of a non sparrow Hawk in between 32 to 34?

No one will help me?

This question was asked a few days ago, and you were answered by several people then. It is okay to ask again, but I for one did not answer earlier because I remembered answering you a few days ago.

Good night sounds so much better MC!!  Why Good Bye?

I said goodbye, because I was not sure how long I was staying away. We never know what is going

No but I candled today and from the looks of it, that aircell has probably been the same size the whole time.

Sometimes it does look that way.

Awe! Too bad!

I know this is no surprise. Some of my quotes are missing.
Back to the egg issue, I believe the egg is laying on its side. Is it not? That would change how the air cell looks. It certainly scared me when I used my new incubator that has the eggs laying down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom