INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things should be anatomically correct. Too much taboo make people crazy. That's the way it was when I was a kid. Just 1 buck and the season was only a week for firearms. A month season for archery but still just 1 antlered deer. Now the seasons are different depending on the county you hunt in. There's a 4 month archery season. A 10 day November firearm season. A 10 day Dec/Jan firearm season Aa 3 day December antlerless firearms season. A 2 day October and a 3 day November youth hunt for kids between 6 and 15. In the archery season, you can only take 1 antlered deer before the firearms season. In all but 8 counties, you can buy as many antlerless archery permits as you want. In about a third of the state you can get a firearms antlerless permit. In another third, you can get 2 firearms antlerless permits. If you're a landowner of 75 acres or more, your permits are free and you can take as many as you want. So basically, if you use a rifle and a bow, you can get as many deer as you are able. That gives an indication of how old I am and how the herd has grown. . They get cranky.
Right now she is delirious. Everything had her laughing hysterically. Bed in one hour! :th
This morning after leaving the barn my daughter looks up at me and says, 'I think we are being followed.' i was like 'no honey, we just gave them a bunch of watermelon, theyre all set for awhile' well, i was wrong they were following us
LOL

th.gif

It's a slap the forehead moment.
I was trying to figure out how to split the brooder house so I could put these 10 chicks out there. (there's already a rooster and 8 hens in it).
I realized I have a vacant breeder unit that would be the perfect size. They were going through a quart feeder and a quart water fount too fast.

Going to do that now.
And I'm setting some more eggs. Staggered hatches in a LG are a pain. I have about 4 or 5 due in 3 days.

Ok, if my chicks have only been inside, is it possible for them to pick Cocci up, without ever being exposed to the outdoors? Their pens get dirty fast, so I have to change them every 3 days - 3 pens, I'm changing 1 pen every day. But I went away for a couple days and their pens got nasty. I THINK I saw blood in 1 spot. Not sure which baby it came from. I did find a dead baby this morning that looked like it had been suffocated. All the other chicks look active and healthy. Do I treat them with Corrid?

Ok, if my chicks have only been inside, is it possible for them to pick Cocci up, without ever being exposed to the outdoors? Their pens get dirty fast, so I have to change them every 3 days - 3 pens, I'm changing 1 pen every day. But I went away for a couple days and their pens got nasty. I THINK I saw blood in 1 spot. Not sure which baby it came from. I did find a dead baby this morning that looked like it had been suffocated. All the other chicks look active and healthy. Do I treat them with Corrid?
@casportpony

Ok, if my chicks have only been inside, is it possible for them to pick Cocci up, without ever being exposed to the outdoors?  Their pens get dirty fast, so I have to change them every 3 days - 3 pens, I'm changing 1 pen every day.  But I went away for a couple days and their pens got nasty.  I THINK I saw blood in 1 spot.  Not sure which baby it came from.   I did find a dead baby this morning that looked like it had been suffocated.  All the other chicks look active and healthy.  Do I treat them with Corrid?
same thing that is happening to me

Good bye, my life. My light! My reason to live!
:th Goodness, I hope you have more reason than that! :oops:
Maybe! You could have said Blue Swedish. Hiiiiiii!!! Night, Chaos :hugs Good morning!
LOL
LOL! She doesn't feel loved. :idunno
I never said that- I just meant internet strangers is not the same as a face-to-face friend. :lol:
Good morning Abi, Chaos, Banti, Whi.Hipp . Dax and everyone else!
Good afternoon benny!
I'm going to big town today (an hour drive) to get hair cuts for me and the kids. I'm about to shower and put on nice clothes. If that doesn't trigger goat labor, I don't know what will.
I'll paint my fingernails, too. I never do that since I became a farmer who also works food service.
That will do it fer sure!!
:thumbsup
well derr, i know that good keep them in for a few days AT LEAST, probably more like a couple weeks yes we do!!! mutts, EE, sultan, polish, D'Anvers, and something else i forgot so sorry! @casportpony for corid Q ewww, i hate skunk smell :thumbsup Beautiful!! YAYYYY!!!! :weee you'll find time i have more pictures for you even a diabetic wouldnt refuse homemade deliciousness YES!! LOL!! maybe a thunderstorm :lau whiskey stones, please do not water down my drinks ROFL!!! can you borrow it from a friend or relative, maybe ask your parents? looks very sick @casportpony mow some lawns? do handy yard work for neighbors, if you explain what you need the money for they will be more willing to find odd jobs that is a choice :)
Burd pics!!! Okay, I'm listening. :weee
I like roller coaster, but the one I just heard about is not a roller coaster in my opinion. It is just insane, and would scare me to death. 1670' high drops 1600' at 220mph followed by a series of loops that exert 10 g's on the rider. :sick
:eek:
[COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] i think the one with the darkest beak is a girl and the other 2 are boys, - 2 squeak, one quacks??? oh and they came from green eggs LOL
EEEEEEEEEE SQUEEEEEEE KABOOM BURD!! :weee
Apparently the coaster was just designed, but not built. It is called the euthanasia coaster. Two minutes at two g's kills you. So it gives the ultimate adrenaline rush before killing you.
:sick Hi yall... Still 450 more posts to catch up on and can't stay, so catch yall later.... :frow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom