INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The eggs should be here today......
fl.gif
YAY!!!

Quote: x2

Double checking......

When you use egg cartons to put shipped eggs in, you cut off some of the bottom, right? I'm confused about what cut down means.
hu.gif

I'm kinda scrambling because I missed the fact she even sent the eggs until last night!
oh so exciting!!! good luck sweets!

@Sally Sunshine Put 7 CCL and 4 OE in lockdown last night. Saw that one OE and one CCL had internal pips
fl.gif
good luck!

@Sally Sunshine That coop moves in the pasture so half of the run is covered by tin, and it is raised so it creates at least a little if it's own shade, but not for the coop itself.

Thanks Chaos - good Morning :)
frow.gif
You're welcome and good morning

Good morning all! Well I have 13!!! Eggs that still haven't hatched but I thought they looked like maybe they weren't all developing or at the same rate and I didn't check they were actually doing anything in 4 so I'm not sure what to do but I did open it to take them out and I put in new paper towels over the others because it's just so gross from the hatching and I like the chicks to hatch and not get covered in gunk and shell bits so we will see I will give them a few days. That's 19 that hatched over the last few days which I think puts 39 chicks in the raises brooder... So I should provably get on the selling a few of them lol. Mostly they're silver penciled rock x Sussex, white rock & buff orp but I can't tell 100% who's who. I will maybe post later and you guys can help me guess? I have to get them Out to clean out the brooder anyway so that's a good chance to snap a few photos & try and figure out who is who! I have hatched 3 that looked similar last hatch from the first few of these eggs and I have my assumptions lol.
Morning

Good morning all! Well I have 13!!! Eggs that still haven't hatched but I thought they looked like maybe they weren't all developing or at the same rate and I didn't check they were actually doing anything in 4 so I'm not sure what to do but I did open it to take them out and I put in new paper towels over the others because it's just so gross from the hatching and I like the chicks to hatch and not get covered in gunk and shell bits so we will see I will give them a few days. That's 19 that hatched over the last few days which I think puts 39 chicks in the raises brooder... So I should provably get on the selling a few of them lol. Mostly they're silver penciled rock x Sussex, white rock & buff orp but I can't tell 100% who's who. I will maybe post later and you guys can help me guess? I have to get them Out to clean out the brooder anyway so that's a good chance to snap a few photos & try and figure out who is who! I have hatched 3 that looked similar last hatch from the first few of these eggs and I have my assumptions lol.
:celebrate :fl.

I realized I no longer have independence it left with my alone thoughts reading time

I would treat them just in case Kathy.  How is your daughter doing?

Bc did you have to remind me the kids are out!!!!  ughhhhh  I only have a few handfuls of hair remaining and its not even July!!

Lol! I was referring to BYC, seems the threads have been infiltrated with youngsters all the sudden.
Yeah though, pulling out hair...DW has been pretty much stay at home mom for yrs, been working days since last fall, I work second, I've never had to deal with this. Getting them off to school was bad enough, I don't do pig tails, I don't do braids, I don't even comb my own hair...Now summer time, almost 4,6,8, monsters, animals, and 12 and 17 yr old that's no help at all...it's going to be a long summer, they should go to school year round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom